The highly anticipated multiplayer title, The Division, is releasing in just a few months with a beta coming this December and Ubisoft is making the wait much harder by trickling out small details about the game.

Click here for more.
Microsoft has continually said that 2015 would be the greatest games line up in Xbox history, and it looks like they are looking to improve on that in 2016. Mike Ybarra, the director of programming for the Xbox Division, has said that gamers and games are their main focus for Xbox in 2016.

Click here to read more.
The Global Game Awards results are in and DontNod's emotional journey Life is Strange comes home the big winner.

Click here for details.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 finally gets patched to fix bugs as well as new content surrounding Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Click here for more.
Imperia Online for Windows Phone recently got updated with new content and features. The update adds achievements and enhances gameplay considerably. It's one of my most favorite games on Windows Phone so I'm glad it's actively being supported.

Click here to read the statement.
Unlike some of our previous giveaways, we'll be hosting this one only on Twitter. You just have to retweet the tweet and follow us for a chance to win. Everything will be handled by Tweetdraw to ensure the winner is chosen at random. The competition will run until November 29.

Click here to enter.
Developers normally are optimistic about their games and naturally so. Remedy's Thomas Puha, however, has some pretty exciting remarks about Quantum Break.

Click here for more.
Techland gives a heads-up on Dying Light Season Pass and Expansion price changes. The cost will go up because The Following expansion is so big that it can be a game on its own.

Click here to read their statement.
11 bit's award-winning video game of civilians surviving amid the chaos of war, This War of Mine, will be coming to tabletops with the help of veteran game designers, Michal Oracz and Jakub Wisniewsk.

Click here for more.
One of my favorite modes in Halo has to be Rumble Rockets and now it's available in Halo 5. The gameplay is just utter chaos and a lot of fun. I'm glad it's finally available.

Click here for details.
Handball 16 is now available on Xbox One. The game costs $60 and is quite popular from what I've heard. If you're interested in the title, be sure to check it out.

Click here for details.
Join us in the post-apocalypse! The wasteland is calling you. It never wants you to leave...well, for at least 100 hours or so.

Click here to watch it.
Starpoint Gemini 2 is a full space simulator. The in-game world is the Gemini system, which consists of various cohesive star systems. Players captain one of around 70 ships, controlling a single vessel rather than a fleet, although wingmen as well as ship's officers will be available for hiring.

Click here for more.
Super Party Sports: Football is a fun mobile game that has been put on the Xbox One that mixes elements of Angry Birds and soccer into one fun indie game. It reminds me a lot of #IDARB actually and I really liked it. It's definitely a fun title to check out between those heavy hitters next month.

Click here to read the review.
Starwhal is now available for digital pre-order on Xbox One. The game costs $12 and releases December 9. Plus, it's around 800 MB so it'll be a quick download for many of you.

Click here for details.
Last week Xbox posted a promotional video featuring some of the upcoming Black Friday digital deals, but not all of the games shown, such as The Witcher 3 and The Elder Scrolls Online, were immediately made available. Now they are. The following is a list of all the newly featured Xbox One and Xbox 360 digital deals with the Xbox Gold Membership discount applied.

Click here to see it.
If you play Halo 5 today, you can get a special Thanksgiving emblem for your Spartan. The promotion is also available through Halo Waypoint and there should be an unopened REQ pack waiting for you in your inventory. If you click on it, you should get a little emblem along with either items. The emblem has a little turkey face on it.

Click here for more.