Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced further details on the Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens season pass, which grants players access to a variety of DLC, including new game levels and story-driven content, as well as additional characters from across the Star Wars galaxy.

Click below for more.
Microsoft is bringing minigames to Minecraft on consoles, and the first one is coming in June and is called "Battle"! It’s free competitive multiplayer content that comes with three maps.

Click below for more.
Funcom, the independent developer and publisher of computer and console games, today announced that the company has received a $6.3 million private placement investment.

Click below for more.
Today, Square Enix and Eidos Montréal unveiled their live-action trailer for the much anticipated Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. This short immerses you in the world of Deus Ex, providing you with insight as to how things have changed since the events of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, outlining the shift from the golden era of augmentation to the Mechanical Apartheid.

Click below for more.
Gamers feeling the need for adrenaline-laced speed with a side of delicious cookies, get ready! Green Lava Studios and Reverb Triple XP are happy to announce today that Fenix Furia will be coming out on both the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one games system from Microsoft on June 8.

Click below for more.
I remember thinking when I saw the Kickstarter for Among the Sleep, that it was pretty odd that we have come all this way to have babies as the protagonist in games. I mean, I got the premise of the game back then and it looked quite scary, but how would they make the game interesting enough for people like me, so that we might indulge it long enough to finish?

Fast forward to today, as Among the Sleep launched on Xbox One.

Click below for more.
I have a confession to make. While I was in middle school, I bleached my hair, wore cargo shorts, and tried to be a skater. I purchased my first deck at Price Club and attempted to learn any basic trick I could. My heroes of the late '90s included Rodney Mullen, Bucky Lasek, Bob Burnquist, and the great Tony Hawk.

Click below for more.
Rocket League is getting a new map that takes a trip down virtual reality lane.

Click below for more.
Yesterday, Kotaku released a report on the future of Xbox with information from unnamed, anonymous sources. One of the most interesting parts of this report is about a Microsoft project entitled "Project Helix, a new mandate to release future games—including the flagship Halo series—on both (PC and console)."

Click below for more.
Super Mutant Alien Assault is an insane platformer which will make its way to our favorite console during the summer.

Click below for more.
These days games focusing on delivering players with a challenge have become very mainstream. Games like Teslagrad and Limo use puzzles and platforming to challenge a player's mind and reflexes or the Souls series which knocks the player down to a mundane level. Whichever example you look at, they all have accessibility for a player.

Click below for more.
The Surge is the new sci-fi action-RPG from developer Deck 13, set in the near-future. Play as a CREO factory employee Warren, equipped with a highly advanced mechanical exoskeleton designed to assist in heavy industrial labour.

Click below for more.
Are you ready to rock? Guitar Hero Live is delivering mosh-worthy, hard rock hits in the newest GHTV Premium Show.

Click below for more.
There's a thing or two you're gonna need to know to master Mighty. No. 9.

Click below for more.
Two Amazon listings have been discovered for two volumes of Atari Flashback Classics for a release on console.

Click below for more.
Rumors are swirling regarding new Xbox hardware in 2016 and 2017.

Click below for more.
In Between is an atmospheric, award-winning platformer where you solve mind-bending puzzles by manipulating your surroundings and gravity itself.

Click below for more.
Older