Developer Massive Monster will be bringing their 2D action-adventure platformer The Adventure Pals to Xbox One after a successful Kickstarter campaign.

Click below for more.
It appears that Forza Horizon 3 won't feature Volkswagen cars because of a disagreement with the car maker. It appears that Volkswagen wanted a more prominent placement or maybe more funds.

Click below for more.
Halo 5's next update is coming in September and it's called Anvil's Legacy. It includes a lot of new content and we'll share some of the most notable items and enhancements here. There are new additions to Forge and now you can create Covenant-inspired levels due to the curved structures.

Click below for more.
Quantum Break sold really well according to Aaron Greenberg. The game beat Microsoft's expectations and we might even see a sequel. However, I'll be honest, I doubt it. Greenberg said, "Quantum Break sold really well. It exceeded what we expected it to do. We were really pleased with how Quantum Break did. But just like every movie, not every game needs a sequel, sometimes it's okay."

Click below for more.
According to an interview between Final Fantasy 15's director, Hajime Tabata, and Famitsu, a lot of interesting details regarding the game were revealed. The first half of the game is open world while the second half goes linear. He said, "As for Final Fantasy 15's structure, it has both an open world part and a linear part."

Click below for more.
It appears that GAME Preston has leaked the release date of the Forza Horizon 3 demo. The demo will be available to gamers starting September 12, only a few days before the release of the game. While this is definitely odd timing in my opinion, I guess it's still good that gamers will get to try out the title before pulling the trigger.

Click below for more.
Get ready for possibly the toughest hit to date as you won't have much help finding this weekend's Elusive Target. But here's the best information you're going to get.

Click below for more.
Bugbear Entertainment's Next Car Game: Wreckfest, a game that originally launched in Steam Early Access back in 2014, is coming to console in 2017.

Click below for more.
Kingdom: New Lands might looks like a platformer or an action game given its side-scrolling nature, but in reality it’s actually a strategy title which features many different environments for you to master. Think of it as a tower defense experience because that’s what is closely resembles. The developers somewhat tease you regarding the nature of the game when they say, “Tales spread of far off isles with mysteries waiting to be discovered.”

Click below for more.
Today, Ubisoft announced that Rocksmith 2014 Edition: Remastered, an updated and improved version of Rocksmith 2014 Edition, will be available this autumn. The remastered edition can be purchased digitally for new users and it will be available for current owners as a free downloadable patch on all platforms.

Click below for more.
Nonviolent action adventure platformer Shiny is blasting onto PC August 31, but Garage227 regretfully announces that Xbox One gamers must wait a little longer before they can save Kramer227 and his robot friends. The Xbox One version needs a few final tweaks before players can jump, fly and swing their way past a bevy of challenging puzzles and levels. Luckily the wait isn’t too long, as Shiny will be launching on Xbox One in October.

Click below for more.
During a financial conference call, GameStop executives shared their opinions on the launch of the Xbox One S as well as expressed their hopes for similar strong sales with future Xbox One S models.

Click below for more.
Resident Evil 7's trailers and playable demo haven't really revealed anything about the plot of the game or what players can be expected to do during it. A recent ESRB listing for Resident Evil 7, however, has revealed numerous details ranging from its plot to its location.

Click below for more.
When Rare showed off the awesome trailers for Sea of Thieves at several E3 events, it was pretty much obvious that everyone would be excited.

Click below for more.
The Emmy-award winning composer for HBO's dark fantasy show Game of Thrones, Ramin Djawadi, has announced that he is behind the music for the fourth entry in the Gears of War series.

Click below for more.
The Worms series has been around for 21 years and chances are you've played at least one of them. It's amazing how Team 17 has managed to keep the series alive year after year, I mean, the Worms series is older than I am and people get bored of me after a couple of hours so just how has Worms survived for so long?

Click below for more.
Smaller games have always been popular on Xbox One and it looks like two more little gems are going to be available soon. Today, FreezeMe and King Oddball went up for preorder. While they're tiny games, they look quite unique. FreezeMe is a Super Mario-like platformer and King Oddball is a crashing-objects puzzle title.

Click below for more.
Older