I was mere minutes away from my destination where five targets I was ordered to kill ware hiding...all of a sudden, multiple vertibirds swoop over me, revving up their miniguns to annihilate anyone in their way. I hear gunshots and see clouds of smoke coming from my target's location, I sprint towards the clouds of smoke and I reach my destination, Bunker Hill.

Click here to read the review.
From The HipMen are on a roll when it comes to covering new indie titles for the Xbox One. They have provided us with hours of entertainment through previews of the most exciting indie games. Today, Greg and Lee play Baseball Riot.

Click here to watch gameplay.
Knight Squad, the new game from Chainsawesome that is a Games with Gold title this month, has already been downloaded more than a million times. This is a truly remarkable achievement and goes to show you that indie titles can be popular if people just get a chance to experience them. We loved the game and gave it one of our highest scores ever too.

Click here for more.
CI Games is pleased to announce that award-winning composer Mikolai Stroinski has joined the Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 development team. Stroinski signed the agreement with CI Games shortly after receiving three nominations at this year's Hollywood Music in Media Awards.

Click here for more.
Former Xbox product chief Marc Whitten talked about the Xbox 360 on its anniversary a few days ago. He congratulated the team and went on to talk about the console's lasting impact in the industry. His comments are interesting and demonstrate a deep knowledge of sector.

Click here for more.
Just Cause 3 is just around the corner and the developers keep on giving us more information about the title. Today, they released an hour of gameplay and even revealed a trailer in which they discuss the technology that powers the complex destruction.

Click here to watch them.
PopCap is working on Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, but that doesn't mean players aren't enjoying the original. According to the publisher, over 8 million players have jumped into the game. To celebrate this achievement, Garden Warfare players are getting a special reward. All accounts have been awarded 80,000 coins.

Click here for more.
The BioShock series will continue according to Take-Two boss Strauss Zelnick. In a report from GameSpot, Zelnick was quoted as saying, "The franchise is in the hands of 2K. They'll make announcements in due time about any upcoming releases. But BioShock is unquestionably a permanent franchise for our company and one that we do believe in."

Click here for details.
The third installment in Telltale's Minecraft: Story Mode series released today for Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox 360.

Click here to read on.
Get Minecraft, along with several fan-favorite add-ons, in this special edition bundle. Revamp the look of your world as you build, create and explore by yourself or with up to three friends in split-screen and up to eight together online.

Click here for more.
This week's Deals with Gold were just revealed. They include some great discounts on popular titles like Mirror's Edge which is backwards compatible on Xbox One and games in the Skate series. The Phantom Pain is also available at a reduced price for Xbox one and Xbox 360. All in all, I'm really impressed and will be buying a lot of games.

Click here for more.
Larry Hryb just revealed December's free Games with Gold and they're amazing. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, Thief, CastleStorm, Sacred 3, and Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising. All of these are a lot of fun to play and I'm glad we're getting games similar to Dungeon Siege 3. I really liked that title and wanted similar experiences. December can't get here sooner.

Click here for more.
A total of 31 new tracks will be added starting tomorrow to Guitar Hero Live featuring artists like Rage Against the Machine, Cinderella and more.

Click here for details.
Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice DLC is available on Arkham Knight beginning today as well as a number of other DLC items.

Click here for more.
Even Rock Band 4 is cashing on the Fallout 4 madness with this new themed avatar.

Click here for more details.
We're very excited to present a new feature here at ICXM. For the past few weeks a different member of the Xbox gaming community has been interviewed. This is a great chance to get to know the people behind the gamertags. We're looking to interview all types of gamers, hardcore to casual, shooter fans to sports fans. The only criteria you need to meet is to enjoy gaming and Xbox.

You can apply through Twitter.
Mike Ybarra wants to surprise customers with background music. Just like screenshots, he wants to make it better and robust.

Click below for more.