Many of you indie game fans may be happy to hear that we have another game heading to the vast amount of games we already have. This one's called The World II: Hunting Boss. This game has around 30 individual missions, a total of three hero types (all, with different abilities, strengths, and weaknesses), and did I mention, huge monsters?

Click below for more.
In a recent interview with Forbes, Respawn Entertainment lead writer Jesse Stern revealed that a Titanfall television series is in development in partnership with Lionsgate TV.

Click below to read more.
A developer working on The Division has stated that players will be able to change visual settings to improve frame rates on consoles.

From The HipMen are on a roll when it comes to covering new indie titles for the Xbox One. They have provided us with hours of entertainment through previews of the most exciting indie games. Today, Greg and Lee play Dad Beat Dads.

Click through to watch it.
The Division's closed beta is now over, and many of you will be pre-ordering to get ready for the game's March 8 release date. What you need to keep in mind is The Division will come with a hefty 32 GB install size. Keep this in mind as you might need to move around or uninstall a few items from your Xbox One.

More below.
From The HipMen are on a roll when it comes to covering new indie titles for the Xbox One. They have provided us with hours of entertainment through previews of the most exciting indie games. Today, Greg and Lee play Unravel. It's published by EA but it's still a game made by an indie studio.

Update: Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 are also backward compatible.

Just hours ago news broke that Red Dead Redemption is now backward compatible. Images started to surface and I went to my library to download it but it wasn't there.

Bike Mayhem 2 is a downhill racing game that is very similar to the Trials series. You start on a BMX bike and must complete each trail with at least one star, designated by having a certain time or amount of skill points, to pass. Completing specific levels also unlocks rewards such new helmets or better suspension for your bike. This is exactly the type of game that I used to play on my computer as a kid, and while it was fun, I found myself wishing that it had a lot more variety.

Fans who own EA SPORTS UFC and buy EA SPORTS UFC 2 will get Day One Access to Bruce Lee for FREE. Play as the martial arts legend in the Welterweight, Bantamweight, Featherweight, and Lightweight divisions.

Click here to read on.
From The HipMen are on a roll when it comes to covering new indie titles for the Xbox One. They have provided us with hours of entertainment through previews of the most exciting indie games. Today, Greg and Lee play Q*bert Rebooted.

Co-op brawler Zombie Vikings will be coming to Xbox One with exclusive content. The developer, Zoink Games, has released a trailer.

About a week go, a small indie studio revealed their first game called Visage. It is a very ambitious horror title that will play with your head and strike genuine fear into you by using the atmosphere and the environment instead of using cheap jump scares.

Daybreak Game Company today announced the upcoming separation of the Early Access survival game H1Z1 into two independent games. H1Z1: King of the Kill is a large-scale, high-intensity multiplayer shooter comprised of a variety of new fight-to-the-death game modes, including fan-favorite PlayerUnknown's Battle Royale.

Click below for more.
Conan O'Brien has a segment on his talk show called Clueless Gamer. As the name suggests, he's pretty confused most of the time but it's hilarious and brilliant. This time he invited some famous athletes over and made them play Doom on Xbox One while sipping wine. As you can imagine, the outcome was hilarious.

More below.
We finally have the release date for the long awaited TrackMania Turbo. A new trailer was released today showing off some of the new features as well.

Read more.
Factotum 90 is a twin-screen robotic puzzle game by TACS Games. Releasing on the 10th of February for Xbox One at 5.99 USD or 4.79 GBP with a launch discount of 20% for Xbox Live gold members. Factotum 90 was developed over the last two years by one man indie studio TACS Games.

Click below for more.
Bike Mayhem 2 is out now on Xbox One. It's like a 2D Trials game but features nature instead of like crazy futuristic environments like Trials Fusion. The game looks like a lot of fun so check it out. It costs $7 and is only around 260 MB. There's also a free trial available.

More below.
Older