Just a couple of weeks after Forza Horizon was available for free on Xbox 360 through the Games with Gold program, the developer has announced that it will be pulled from the Xbox Store in October.

Click below for more.
Samsung Gear VR may be one of the weaker headsets in terms of quality but it seems that the headset is about to get much, much better with support for the Xbox One controller. Microsoft will start support for Xbox One controllers on Gear VR with the launch of Minecraft: Gear VR edition.

Click below for more.
Call of Duty 3 recently joined the Xbox One's growing catalog of backward compatible titles and a frame rate test shows significant performance improvements on the console.

Click below for more.
Mantis Burn Racing is currently in early access on Steam. During my time at EGX 2016 I got to play quite a few games, from AAA to indie, and one of those games was Mantis Burn Racing. Known mostly for Pure Hold 'Em and Pure Pool, VooFoo's next game is Mantis Burn Racing, a top-down, Micro Machines-like game powered by VooFoo's fantastic physics engine.

Click below for more.
The emulator is currently available on the United States Windows 10 Store on PC and, due to its UWP development, is available to install on the Xbox One at the moment.

Click below for more.
The Gears games are decent enough, there's nothing really wrong with them, but they've never appealed to me. And before I get shouted at and called a casual Gears scrub, I have played all of the games, to completion, and I do appreciate the quality of the games but so far, the only Gears game that I've genuinely enjoyed, is Gears 4.

Click below for more.
Light Fairytale is a turn-based Japanese-style role-playing game set in a dying underground world ruled by a fierce empire. Inspired by classics such as Final Fantasy 7 and Breath of Fire 5. The first episode is coming in 2017 on PC and consoles in English and Japanese.

Click below for more.
Microsoft has officially announced the Expansion Pass for Forza Horizon 3. It will cost $35 and includes two expansions. I'm guessing one is for a new environment and the other is probably the obligatory Porsche one. The first will be out this holiday season. Ultimate Edition owners will receive a $10 discount if they purchase the pass before 2016 ends.

Click below for more.
In an interview with GameSpot, Ubisoft's head Yves Guillemot recently stated that a 2017 release wasn't necessarily a given for the next Assassin's Creed game, possibly centered around Egypt.

Click below for more.
Battlefield 1 is right around the corner, releasing worldwide on October 21 (or October 18 if you preorder the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition). But your next chance to play is coming sooner than that–EA Access members can deploy on October 13 when the Play First Trial for Battlefield 1 releases, giving members ten hours of game time at the dawn of all-out war.

Click below for more.
Ubisoft has recently announced in a statement regarding its sales that The Division was the best-selling game in 2016. The company is currently hard at work preparing The Division update 1.4 which they have revealed new details about.

Click below for more.
Watch Dogs 2 just got a new story trailer which focuses on DedSec, the hacktivist organization of sorts.

Click below for more.
2K Games and Firaxis Games today revealed the PC system requirements for Sid Meier's Civilization 6, launching on October 21 for Windows. The system requires are quite alright and many gamers out there should be able to run the title without many problems.

Click below for more.
We currently talked to someone from a game called Insane Robots and the developers from VooFoo Studios for Mantis Burn Racing. I also overheard the VooFoo developers talking about Xbox One and PlayStation 4 cross-play. He said they got it working and they actually had to make it not work.

Click below for more.
Update: There were Xbox One versions too and they had no issues whatsoever.

I'm currently standing in a gigantic two-hour long queue for Gears of War 4. Not a single Xbox One in sight, all of the EGX 2016 builds of Gears of War 4 are currently running on a high-end PC.

Click below for more.
Update: During our livestream it was revealed that the game's story mode will take 20 to 40 hours to complete.

The wait for Everspace on Xbox One has been a long one and finally we can say that it's available for purchase through the Xbox Game Preview program.

Click below for more.
Deck13's upcoming action game The Surge today reveals the industrial armor sets of international corporation CREO, a company that set out to save the world. Set on a dying Earth in a not-so-distant future, something went very wrong inside CREO, and you, as a new employee find yourself trapped in a sector of the company overrun by malfunctioning drones.

Click below for more.
Older